You are hereHome › Catalog › ESL / Literacy › Elementary School (All levels) › Secondary School (All Levels) › Adult Ed., Colleges, University (All Levels) › The Alphabet
An exciting program designed specifically for young adults and adult literacy and beginner ESL students.
- Teaches and tests all alphabet skills Involves active learning.
- The names and sounds of the letters of the English alphabet.
- Upper and lower case matching activities.
- Alphabetical ordering.
- Keyboard familiarity.
- Activities graded spelling activities for revision of skills.
- Use a microphone to record all letter names, sounds and words.
- High quality graphics for each word.
- Workbook with photocopiable exercises to consolidate each skill. Select Canadian, American, British or Australian accents.
- Context-sensitive help and demonstrations. Suitable for children (age 7+).
"[The Alphabet] is well constructed, logical in its organisation and provides useful support for learners who are not confident with written texts or using a computer. Highly recommended." Karen Bryant.
"I have watched a young Middle-Eastern woman who has never been to school teach herself the strange shapes, sounds and names of the Roman alphabet - and all of this using a computer!" Pam McKean. VATME Newsletter.
1 Computer station $105.00
5 Computer stations $210.00
10 Computer stations $315.00
20 Computer stations $420.00