GoVenture Small Business
GoVenture Small Business simulation is a realistic business simulation that recreates the day-to-day experiences involved in starting and running a small business. Like a flight simulator for business, GoVenture Small Business puts students in the role of founder and CEO of their own virtual business, while engaging them in realistic situations and problems. It’s easy to use, visual, interactive, and exciting!
Unlike any book, course, or seminar, GoVenture Small Business enables the student to gain years of experience in minutes! Manage all aspects of their own virtual business — price products, order inventory, conduct sales and marketing initiatives, review financial statements, hire and fire employees, manage schedules, and more. Monitor the success by evaluating profitability, market share, customer satisfaction, employee morale, personal goals, and more!
Students are able to try their business management skills on their own, against friends and classmates, or compete with the computerized businesses in the simulation.
GoVenture Small Business is ideal for youth and adults in self-directed or facilitated learning environments. It is also the perfect complement to any business course or curriculum.
- Run an entire session of GoVenture Small Business within minutes, or over an extended period of time
- Compete against others head-to-head
- Use a single computer or multiple computers — over a local network or the internet
- Gain practical experience and develop the confidence to explore starting and running a small business!
- Practice again and again — every new simulation is different!
Download a demo
Get a demo version of this software to evaluate it before purchase