You are hereHome › Catalog › ESL / Literacy › Adult Ed., Colleges, University (All Levels) › Secondary School (All Levels) › Online Software › Paragraph Punch
Helps Students Learn Different Ways to Write Paragraphs
Helps students develop their paragraph writing skills. Students learn how to write an effective paragraph -- developed by reason, detail, sequence, example, and cause and effect.
Choosing from a menu of topics, students are guided to develop an idea, and to write their own topic sentence, body, and conclusion. Steps include pre-writing, writing, organizing, revising, rewriting, and publishing.
Teachers can monitor their students progress in the record management system.
Designed for intermediate to advanced level students.
- The program contains 15 writing topics and 1,548 help prompts to guide students through each step in the writing process.
- Contextual help and feedback engage students.
- All student work is stored in the Teacher Program Manager.
- Use pre-writing strategies for different writing tasks.
- Write clear descriptive sentences.
- Focus writing on a central idea or topic.
- Use supporting ideas, detail, and facts to develop and elaborate on a topic.
- Proofread to correct conventional errors in mechanics, usage, and punctuation.
Pricing for Paragraph Punch
|1 Station: Stand-alone|
Use on one computer. Record keeping for 42 students.
Use on 5 stand-alone computers or a network with 5 concurrent users. Record keeping for 1,000 students.
|10 Stations: Networkable|
Use on 10 stand-alone computers or a network with 10 concurrent users. Record keeping for 1,000 students.
|Site License: Networkable|
Use on more than 30 stand-alone computers or a network with more than 30 concurrent users, or more than one building or campus. Record keeping for 1,000 students.
For information about online prices contact us
For more information click here