Pre Algebra Shape-Up
Step-by-Step Tutorials Covering Ratios, Graphs, Tables, and More.
Helps students master specific pre-algebra skills. Concepts covered include fractions, decimals and percents, line and bar graphs, pie charts, and an introduction to equations.
Students start with an assessment and receive immediate instructional feedback throughout. Step-by-step tutorials, which introduce each concept, can be referred to during practice.
The program is self-paced and self-directed. Scores are tracked in a record management system that allows teachers to view and print detailed reports.
Designed for students age 10 and up.
Pre-Algebra Shape-Up, Math Levels 5 - 7
- Contains 450 problems and 1,125 questions.
- Contextual help and feedback engage students of all ages.
- Students choose from a menu of reward animations and sounds.
- All student work is stored in the Teacher Program Manager.
- Use concrete objects to model algebraic concepts.
- Use key words to analyze the operations needed to solve problems.
- Understand word problems and how to apply equations.
- Interpret and apply information from graphs.
Pricing for Basic Algebra Shape-Up
|1 Station: Stand-alone|
Use on one computer. Record keeping for 42 students.
|5 Stations: Networkable|
Use on 5 stand-alone computers or a network with 5 concurrent users. Record keeping for 1,000 students.
|10 Stations: Networkable|
Use on 10 stand-alone computers or a network with 10 concurrent users. Record keeping for 1,000 students.
|30 Stations: Networkable|
Use on 30 stand-alone computers or a network with 30 concurrent users. Record keeping for 1,000 students.
|Site License: Networkable|
Use on more than 30 stand-alone computers or a network with more than 30 concurrent users, or more than one building or campus. Record keeping for 1,000 students.
To download a demo click here