Writing For Business
Guides Students in Writing Effective Paragraphs Useful in the Business World
Choosing from a menu of topics, students develop an idea into a paragraph, as they write their own topic sentence, body and conclusion.
The program prompts students step by step, from pre-writing to a finished paragraph.
Teachers can monitor their students progress in the record management system.
Designed for students in Canada age 14 and up. The software can also be used by English language learners and adult students.
Writing For Business,
- The program contains 15 writing topics and 1,598 help prompts to guide students through each step in the writing process.
- Students choose from a menu of reward animations and sounds.
- Contextual help and feedback throughout.
- All student work is stored in the Teacher Program Manager.
- Use pre-writing strategies for different writing tasks.
- Write clear descriptive sentences.
- Focus writing on a central idea or topic.
- Use supporting ideas, details, and facts to develop and elaborate on a topic.
- Proofread to correct conventional errors in mechanics, usage, and punctuation.
|1 Station: Stand-alone|
Use on one computer. Record keeping for 42 students.
|5 Stations: Networkable|
Use on 5 stand-alone computers or a network with 5 concurrent users. Record keeping for 1,000 students.
|10 Stations: Networkable|
Use on 10 stand-alone computers or a network with 10 concurrent users. Record keeping for 1,000 students.
|30 Stations: Networkable|
Use on 30 stand-alone computers or a network with 30 concurrent users. Record keeping for 1,000 students.
|Site License: Networkable|
Use on more than 30 stand-alone computers or a network with more than 30 concurrent users, or more than one building or campus. Record keeping for 1,000 students.
Please do not use ordering information provided on the demo as these prices are in US dollars. To order, please return to www.nas.ca as we offer our Canadian customers prices at par
For a demo click here